The combination of vibrant colors and sweet and spicy flavors in this savory homemade Mango Salsa will earn you rave reviews at the table, and is so simple to make.
Mango salsa is great as an appetizer or snack, or pair it with your favorite seafood dish for a healthy lunch or dinner option for the entire family.
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1-2 jalapenos
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Big pinch sea salt
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and let sit for 15-20 minutes before serving.