1. The Fruit Company Costco Organic Pink Basket Celebrate the cancer-free anniversary of a friend or family member with this handcrafted wood slat fruit basket, brimming over with a bountiful selection of nature’s finest organic fruits. Organic apples and pears, organic Dagoba Roseberry dark chocolate bar, a mouth-watering selection of organic dried fruit medley, and organic yogurt-covered pretzels, beautifully wrapped with a pink ribbon. The Fruit Company will donate a portion of the proceeds from each Organic Pink Basket purchased to Breastcancer.org.
2. New Balance: Lace Up For The Cure New Balance has partnered up with the Susan G. Komen Foundation for its 25th year to help support the fight against breast cancer. Maybe you’re training for your first 5k, or your fifth marathon, either way, New Balance has an assortment of products, including running shoes, shorts, tops and socks that when purchased, a portion will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. As well, you can continue to support this foundation by participating in their nationwide Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure.
3. Dakine: KAB Collaboration A cute collection of bags and accessories from our Hood River neighbor, Dakine, supports Keep-A-Breast Foundation™, a youth-focused non-profit with a mission to eradicate breast cancer for future generations through prevention, early detection and education.
4. North Face: Support The Cause North Face has teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer to help raise awareness of early detection. Layer up for the weekend with The North Face’s cozy line of signature jackets and hoodies that cut the chill of an early morning workout.
5. NEST Fragrances: Passion for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation Candle De-stress with NEST Fragrances Passion candle, created to honor the memory of the Founder of The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Evelyn H. Lauder. NEST is donating 10% of the proceeds to help find a cure and prevent breast cancer.
6. Tory Burch: Shop For A Cause Fashion Designer, Tory Burch, has partnered with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation to create exclusive pieces that will help support the cause. When you purchase one of the stylish scarf, umbrella or bracelets, 20% of all proceeds will be donated. Because, we believe that looking good…feels good!